Hello every one! Let me introduce my self.
I'm Wahyu, I am a woman not a man. LoL
Why do I say that? Because in Indonesia "Wahyu" is a very common name for a man. Wahyu also means ‘revelation’ in English, and it is one of the chapters of the Bible (the last one). You can say that my name has a very deep meaning for me. But, it is very easy to remember, right? 😉
By the way, thank you for visiting and I hope you will enjoy my writings in this blog. The meaning of "Siapa yang Menggantungkan Mimpi?" you will know more in my next writing. If I am done, I'll give you a link on that. This blog is a way for me to witness God's abundant love in my life. I will share many things about my life, in hope that it can inspire you. I have made lots of mistakes, but I do hope that while you are learning something from my blog, you dont have to make the same mistakes.
I wrote my blog in English to improve my language skill but I'll write in Bahasa Indonesia too. I hope you will be able to understand my writings and just let me know if I made any mistakes in my writings, so I will be able to improve myself.
Thank you,
with love @shewahyu
Taken @ Bukit Teletubis, Bromo, Jawa Timur (April, 29 2018)

Comments
Post a Comment